private scan ...looking for advice..

nikkell77

Reaction score
hi all ......

hope you are all well...:D

well i am looking for a bit of advice i posted earlier about my scan date and it not being untill 6 wks away when i will be 14 wks i was very disappointed as didnt want to wait that long so me and hubby have decided to go for a private scan ....:D

my questions are ...... the earliest they can give me is 27th april which will make me bang on 10 wks (i think maybe 10/2 a bit mixed up) was wondering if this is to early and will i see bean and beans heartbeat this early on ......?

just a bit confused want the scan as soon possible but scared i wont see anything ....oh i need help to stop me worring and put my mind at ease....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just googling that myself. I read somewhere that its £70 but I think that page was a few years old.

I am thinking of asking my doctor about this in a few weeks if things are going well. I was wondering whether I could get one done at the local BUPA hospital? I think they are about £90.

hiya hun , at 10 weeks u will see a proper baby ! i did this week i put a thread up bout it lol also ive had 2 private scans , for 50pound i had 2 scans + photos an a dvd ! i live in kent uk , kent medical imaging in west malling xx

utube.
what i was doing other night, see how babies looked at certain weeks, as im having scan at 8+2
x

Found a place where I live in belfast that does it. I'm going to give them a call in the morning.

https://www.3fivetwo.com/

hi all...:D

we have booked with babybond and im so excitied was just wondering if i have booked to early as dont want to be dissapointed ...:(

il let you all know how i get on ....:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just quoted 170 quid! Thats outrageous - can't afford that :(

hi..:D

try the babybond website and see if there is a clinic near you i have booked with them for a dating scan in 2 wks and it is costing me £95 you get a freeveiw of 4d with that ...:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun, you're exactly the same as me!! I was given my NHS scan appointment for 14 weeks and couldn't bear to wait that long, so booked a private scan for exactly 10 weeks. You'll have a wonderful scan! Baby will be tiny (don't worry, they'll zoom in for you), but looks exactly like a baby at that stage and you should be able to see a heartbeat no problem, DH spotted it straight away. Our lil boy wiggled around all excited and waved at us as soon as he realised he was on tv!!!! It was such a special moment - enjoy it sweetheart. I've attached a pic of our 10 week scan so you can see how formed he was xx

https://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/Brimmellio/10_weeks_3small.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and we used Babybond in Milton Keynes, they were fab hun, made it really lovely and special for us, completely unrushed xx

I'm waiting for a letter from the hospital for them to tell me when my first scan appointment is. I'm thinking if they give it me too late, i will get an extra one too.

oh caramel thanks so much for your reply i feel loads better now just wasnt sure is 10 wks was to early and you pic is so clear ...:D heres hoping everything is going to be fine with me and if i get a pic that clear i will be one happy bunny i just cant wait now for the 27 th april ..:D:D:D:D

hiya you see allsorts .. they could see the heart beat and every thing when i went for my scan and i was only 7weeks and 3 days x

Hi,

I had an early scan at 6+3, and we saw beanie and hb. The scan was done the "normal" way too, and not internally, and we could see just fine. You will most definately see your little bubs at 10 weeks.

Good luck.

You will see the heartbeat, and def some form of body shape, heres mine at 10 weeks on NHS (Early preg unit) and baby jumped around, too. I would think if you had to pay you should get good qulaity pics?

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/sand003-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->