Private scans

jayne191284

Mum to Oliver and bump2
Reaction score
My next scan is on 2nd June when ill be 22 weeks. I dont think i can wait that long.

Have you ladies had a private scan done and where? Im sure I've seen a gender scan for £50

x

I only get a 12 week scan where I stay!!! Dont know how anyone can go the rest of their pregnancy without having a further scan. Maybe its just me coz im a worrier. Anyways by the by...Ive booked a 4d scan but I cant have it till im 24 weeks :hissy: so ive still got another 4 1/2 weeks to go. So I totally feel ure pain :hugs:

Im going to Babybond in Livingstone, its costing me £190, but will be totally worth it as I havent seen peanut in ages x

i had a private gender scan with babybond when i was 17 weeks and i can't recommend them enough, their service was fantastic! They projected the scan onto a wall in front of me rather than just having a little screen, and it was HUGE! It was that good that we've got a 4D scan with them in just over 2 weeks and we've paid £199 for it! i paid £129 for our gender scan as i wanted the DVD too, and they let us have a sneak peak in 3D, so if you've managed to find one for £50 i'd say 100% go for it lol! xxxx

We had a gender scan at Babybond at 21 weeks and it cost £79, we got 6 pics (2 in 4D) and it was well worth the money!

I have a scna booked for 13th may will be 22 weeks then,, costing me £210!!!!!!!!!!!!! tried to find cheaper but noooo...:hissy:

my hospital dont tell you the sex,, and i have tried all clinics here one wanted 150 just for the gender scan so i thought i may as well pay extra and get the package

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->