• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pro at pregnancy but new to TTC!

Brownsnow

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am very excited and delighted to be here.

I already have 3 wonderful children with my Husband and we have decided now is the right time to TTC a much wanted 4th baby :)

Although I do have 3 children already, they were all pleasant surprises or shall I say mishaps. I have never actively TTC before.

Here's a brief back story:

DS1: 1 missed contraceptive pill and fell pregnant (didn't get a + until I was a week late though

DD2: My pull and pray baby. I nearly threw up at the Morrisons food counter and just knew, bought a test there and then and it was +
CD 29

DD3: We're not really sure what happened here since we used a condom but nether the less we got a + on CD31

I have also had 2 chemicals which is what has made us want to actively TTC. The first one was last year and the second one was this previous cycle. We we're excited but they just went away

Anyways I'm sure that was more than you needed to know. I'm currently on CD 21 and 5/6 DPO. I used an OPK and got a positive for 2 days in a row on CD 15 and 16

So far I feel VERY emotional, crying over the most stupid of things, accusing my husband of not paying me enough attention ect....completely crazy emotions. I take this as a good sign as this is how I was with my previous pregnancies. Just a mess lol. I have gas, constipation and as of today cramping on one side. I think I am going to test on Saturday morning with a Superdrug test.

I hope we all get a BFP this cycle. Best of luck to everyone

Hii Brownsnow, also new here myself.
I have been dying to try for a baby for the past 6 months and my partner has just come round to the idea. :happydance: unfortunately I think this month we missed our opportunity although now thinking about it think I ovulated later than normal. I have 6 days to wait until period due date! Please let me know how you get on have my fingers crossed for you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"