Pro Photos/clothes

MummyinJune

Reaction score
Whats the best type of colour/style of clothes 4 a prof photo? my los getting pics done next week and i dont no what type of thing 2 put on him that would stand out and be the best?

whatever suits LO. My son wore dark jeans and a sandy beige coloured jumper which coincidently matches our lounge decor so the photos will look good in there once we have had them framed.

Omar was in nappy only in most of his photos. We had some photos with a hat, a hooded bath towel, some photos with a teddy & one cover with a blanket only. He was 7 months xx

ETA: the photographer also told us not to dress him in white or very light colours. He wore a red shirt with shorts, & a jeans dungaree in some photos

If the photographer is a good one, and has good equipment, it shouldn't matter what your LO is wearing.

Stronger colors usually look better in photos. But if you use a dark background, light colors can be fine.

Can you bring more than one outfit? Sometimes it's better if you can change the baby's clothes and see what turns out better. I think casual outfits turn out better than super-fancy ones.

When I had LO's done, they used a few different backgrounds (white, black, gold & a fall scene). We also were able to have 3 outfit changes. The photographer really knew what would look good with each outfit.

Well its not just for my lo, its a man coming in for the toddlers group, so dout he would change backgrounds and clothes, (i presume it would be the same sort of photographer u get in school-so i think background is white) would brown be ok? our living room is a neutral colour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->