pRO

TeenPreg

Reaction score
Hi girls, I've been reading the forums and i just want to say how brave i think you all are!

I'm studying at Uni at the moment, and I'm doing a project for my last year, and i really need your help! I'm looking into teenage pregnancies, and what the government tries to do to stop it... Probably sounds really boring to you! but I'm really interested to hear your side of things.

If anyone is interested Id love to have a one on one chat maybe over emails/msn about your experience!! Your identity will be kept completely anonymous!

you'd really be helping me out! I hope that you don't mind me posting on your forum!!! XX

Oh thank you so much! i'm not quite sure how to send you a private message to send you my email/msn though???

Oh thank you so much! i'm not quite sure how to send you a private message to send you my email/msn though???

Go on her profile. ;)
The button's on there!

And we don't mind you being on here! x

Lool Thanks! :) Ermm i'll help you if you want..
i dunno how much use i'll be though..

you might wanna say what country you need people from though.. :shrug: i think different governments do different things - and there's girls from pretty much everywhere on here..
xxxx

ohh wow, you girls are all so nice !! well if your from the UK that would be great ! But i'm happy to listen to people from anywhere! okkk... im really not that old, im 22...i should be good on computers but i can't find how to message you all lol!! where abouts is it on your profile pages??

Yeah, I'm currently at the hospitial but I'll help :p
Thank God for iPhones and mobile Internet.
'TeenPreg' I'll PM you to make it easier :D

Silly me!
you don't even need to do that!
Right, where it says our names, just click on there and you get a dropdown of options.
Private message is one of them. :) x

I'm in the UK.

If you click on our usernames in this thread it says 'send a private message to ....'

I tried that and it didn't pop up. Unless it's not a feature I can use on my phone. :shrug:

oooh... it doesnt have that as an option for me.... maybe because i'm new here? or not a teenager???? hmm, what if you add me to msn or email me?

hmm it says i need to make 10 posts until i can post an email address!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->