probably an obvious question but.....

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
How long are you fertile for after ewcm etc?

Got ewcm on Tue and Wed and milky cm yesterday and only bd today as I've been ill :(

Reckon I've missed out?

ewcm is the most fertile type of cm you may have missed out, but to be honest i cannot say for sure as I'm fairly new to all this. Do you not use opks? When I got lots of ewcm I got my positive opk, within a couple of days of getting my positive the ewcm was gone, so I think it appears when you are at your post fertile. You never know though!! Fingers crossed. xx

Cookie is correct. Generally once your cm is milky you've already o'd

No, I have pcos so its impossible to tell when I of, technically I'm on cd24 today and hence way past over but its difficult to tell, I think my periods have been more regular since having #1 but had the copper coil until last month which my body didn't really agree with and so who knows!?

ewcm is the most fertile type of cm you may have missed out, but to be honest i cannot say for sure as I'm fairly new to all this. Do you not use opks? When I got lots of ewcm I got my positive opk, within a couple of days of getting my positive the ewcm was gone, so I think it appears when you are at your post fertile. You never know though!! Fingers crossed. xx

I have PCOS too, have you heard of Inositol? It is supposed to really help women with PCOS, it actually helps lower tosterone which always lowers lh levels. Really supposed to help with fertility and ovulation and all the other problems we tend to have like acne and excess hair. I've been taking it for almost a week now and am on cd 7 so just waiting to see when I ovulate...have long cycles. I don't have elevated lh levels so I can use opks.

If you are interested in inositol then you can get it from Holland and Barrett, if you take the 650mg tabs you'd need to take 6 a day (3 in the morning, 3 in the evening) along with 400mg of folic acid.

Here is some information:

https://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplements/inositol-and-pcos/

Oh, never heard if that! Will have a look thanks. I did try soy when ttc #1 but it did bugger all to say the least!!

I tried cbfm with #1 too and that didn't work either, until the month I took clomid and that's when I got my first ever ovulation a d conceived that month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->