Probably being ridiculous....

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
But, today I woke up laying on my stomach. Which I never do.. But because of it I have been worried all day.. It does not really help that I have barely felt her move at all today. She is usually super active at some point.. but not today... I am still waiting..

EDIT: Baby began to throw a rave shortly after this post. I guess she was just being a booger today.

i would've been nervous too. glad all is fine! but when in doubt, call in to be sure, better than stressing ...

All will be fine, I slept on my front up until 37/38 weeks with both pregnancies. It was the only way I could physically sleep :)

Glad she's doing better! There's actually no concern whatsoever with sleeping on your tummy �� you can actually sleep on your belly all the wY up to labor but usually it's not very comfortable for most past a certain point

I still accidently wake up half on my tummy and half side.

I usually don't sleep on my stomach at all because my boobs are huge, and it really hurts to sleep on them. Not to mention it is ver uncomfortable.

I worry about crushing her because I am quite overweight. Which is probably silly, but I can't seem to get that out of my head.

I'm glad she started moving around for you! But like others said it's not going to harm her, even if you are overweight. But if you're super worried you can surround yourself with pillows to prevent rolling over that way. I did that my last pregnancy to keep from ending up on my back.

Not silly at all :hugs: Glad baby started moving again. I sometimes wake up on my stomach or back.

My doctor with my son actually told me that it's safer to sleep on your stomach than it is to sleep on your back during pregnancy. Plus in order to crush your baby, your uterus would have to be crushed as well. Don't worry mama :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->