Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

missielibra

Reaction score
I swear I see the faintest line in person...

I'm 10 DPO. I have bad POAS addiction. Hence why no FRER. I'm trying to stay away from those, because - well, two cycles ago, I had a CP, and it's like I don't wanna know again... so I'd rather have less sensitive test that say no, and then if it's another CP I won't know...

I'v been having hot flashes and puking... (which I know would seem to early, but for two days now, any sip of coffee brings everything back up).

I took one to calm the POAS addict within me... but now I think I'm hallucinating a line. Sorry if the pic looks a little weird, I tweaked with it, because I swear I see a shadow in real life.

I really need to stop testing before AF.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 124
Do you have the regular picture untweaked? Hard to say in the one you posted gl, I also had a cp last cycle. It hurts I'm sorry I know how you feel. Didn't expect to be pregnant again right after but guess it happened so im extra nervous right now.

Do you have the regular picture untweaked? Hard to say in the one you posted gl, I also had a cp last cycle. It hurts I'm sorry I know how you feel. Didn't expect to be pregnant again right after but guess it happened so im extra nervous right now.

I have a slightly less tweaked one with an invert as well.

The dent near the max line, was my nail. I didn't realise I had broken my nail and sliced through...

Don't be nervous! And congrats:hugs: I'm sure this one will be a sticky one!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 57

I have a slightly less tweaked one with an invert as well.

The dent near the max line, was my nail. I didn't realise I had broken my nail and sliced through...

Don't be nervous! And congrats:hugs: I'm sure this one will be a sticky one!

Thanks hun and hope you get your bfp soon too and a sticky bean:flower:

I think I see a shadow. Aren't those more sensitive than FRER? Or are you talking about the curved FRER?

I think I see a shadow. Aren't those more sensitive than FRER? Or are you talking about the curved FRER?

I'm not sure what the curved FRER? Here in Canada, I *think* I've only ever seen the 6 days before late period ones.

But these are the easy @ home, from the instructions with it, they usually are only good for the day of your missed period. Not days ahead. Not sure.

I caved in, took another one today, there's a clear vvfl today, but, no matter how many photos I take with my phone, it doesn't show... but I really see it in person

Fingers crossed for you!! I'm not sure what tests you get over there, my line was super faint, but used Sainsbury's own and they came up positive straight away, I'll be watching for updates xz

Fingers crossed for you!! I'm not sure what tests you get over there, my line was super faint, but used Sainsbury's own and they came up positive straight away, I'll be watching for updates xz

Thank you! Maybe I should try another brand... I just had the cheapies because I had been trying to not test early (AHAHAH THAT FAILED!)

But maybe I'll go pick some up tomorrow (ice rain today...)

These are the best I could do to try and get pictures of today's test....

Attachments

• 20180128_084052.jpg
    20180128_084052.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 20180128_084118.jpg
    20180128_084118.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 29
I see it!!!! Definitely try a different brand when you can! X

Thank you ladies, it makes me feel a little less crazy!
And it was SMU not FMU.

I'll update tomorrow morning with the morning tests! Hopefully it gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->