Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

Happycupcake But I don't think I saw progestrone on the first rise! FX regardless. I will try. Although I feel like everyone is probably getting sick of me testing by now hahaha... I did find the test a little...strange. usually the dye runs across super quick. And today despite the fact that I left it dipped in the cup as long as I always do, it took forever for the dye to run across. I wanna say over 45 seconds... so maybe! Maybe less dye.

Katiedw21 you are an angel! I might lose it indeed hahaha. And I think nobody wants to see my million tests anymore but I'll still test this afternoon when I get home from work. My paranoid brain needs it. Wont tell DH though he thinks I am testing a little too much... haha

Come on little bean. Stick. My temp was the highest ever today. I try to reassure myself by saying that is a good sign

Not annoying at all! I love seeing tests and watching them progress!

Awe missielibra I'm so glad I can help! I know the felony all to well I'm still testing I posted them in my thread today because I'm a little crampy and had done very minimal brownish pinkish mixed I with normal discharge when I wiped this morning I'm freaking out so I tested again its darker but I'm so nervous ill test again and again I'm sure so don't feel bad test until you're comfortable I will be here to look at every test and try to help reassure you as much as I can! You're doing good sweety!

This is true. I start it at 3dpo once the app confirms ovulation. I *think* my temps have improved a little increasing on their own but I don't know what would happen if I didn't use Cyclogest.

I have had tests like this before where it takes forever for the dye to clear. Did you try anymore? Don't worry about posting photos, we're all here to help and if posting them is helpful then post away! Personally I like seeing people's tests progressing, it makes me happy :)

Don't forget too that if you compare a wet test to a dry test, the dry test will always look darker! So today's might very well be darker than yesterdays was when it was wet. Keep testing, maybe do an evening one, you're still looking good!! <3

Did I say thanks to everyone? You've all been so supportive while I've been feeling like such an annoyance!

Guys, I'm starting to think I'm an afternoon kind of lady.

This is this afternoon test, after... 30 mins hold? (I accidentally forgot I was holding after the meeting at work and went to the bathroom...)

Second picture is first the two test from yesterday and the last two are first this morning, second the one from right now.

I think they both look exactly like yesterday? So not darker, but I think the hcg is doubling every 48 hrs right? So tomorrow should be darker...

(If it seems like there is stuff stuck to the test.. it's because when I picked it up after 3 minutes... I dropped it to the ground...)

Attachments

• 2018-01-31_16.40.15.jpg
    2018-01-31_16.40.15.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018-01-31_16.39.30.jpg
    2018-01-31_16.39.30.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
I think its darker the others are dried so they get darker when they dry so your fresh is dark and only 30 minute hold holy smokes can't wait for your frer or digital!

That's amazing! Don't forget they'll look slightly different as one is dry and one is fresh but I think afternoons are for you! I can't believe that's only a 30 min hold, that's unbelievable! So pleased for you <3

Yep I'd say you're an afternoon girl! That is a great line for a 30 min hold, and besides in my experience ic's never get super dark anyway. If you want to compare, here is my progression when I was preggo with my daughter. Yours is way darker! :) I think you should do a digi or a frer to set your mind at ease! <3

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 21
You were all right ladies! Dried, it is now darker than yesterday's afternoon test! I'm sorta letting myself believe this haha! Technically, AF is late tomorrow. So, I'm - kinda scared of having it snatched away.

lomelindi17, woaw, I feel like I'm 16 DPO if I compare to your tests. Though I'm 14 DPO, so pretty close!

I decided that saturday, I will go digital with the weeks and all!

You were all right ladies! Dried, it is now darker than yesterday's afternoon test! I'm sorta letting myself believe this haha! Technically, AF is late tomorrow. So, I'm - kinda scared of having it snatched away.

lomelindi17, woaw, I feel like I'm 16 DPO if I compare to your tests. Though I'm 14 DPO, so pretty close!

I decided that saturday, I will go digital with the weeks and all!

You're definitely pregnant 100% now sticky little baby dig into mama's uterus! Lol awe I'm so so happy! We will be due around the same time!! Cannot wait for Saturday!

I think little beanie is because ouchie do I feel strechy and pinchy and a lot of sharp burst on my right side (which makes my crazy brain go ECTOPIC! aha)

I think so! I browsed subtly the first trimester forum, you're the 7th I think? I would be the 10th!

Darker!

Attachments

• 2018-01-31_20.12.33.jpg
    2018-01-31_20.12.33.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 24
I think little beanie is because ouchie do I feel strechy and pinchy and a lot of sharp burst on my right side (which makes my crazy brain go ECTOPIC! aha)

I think so! I browsed subtly the first trimester forum, you're the 7th I think? I would be the 10th!

Darker!

I have that as well on my left side its scaring that cramp outta me I haven't really got out of bed today! So I could be anywhere from the 5th-8th I wasn't tracking very well so that's the 3 dates I've received!

Darker!

Yep def darker yay!

Pinchy feeling on the left side for me too ladies and I don't think I'm much further than you guys, I've had it with all my pregnancies... Terrified me each time haha

Oh I had loads of sharp pains on one side with DS2, someone had to drive me home from dropping the children at school one day as it became so painful I couldn't stand up properly! Everything was fine though

You are all helping me feel less crazy... because one night it even woke me up... so of course stupid brain went into panic mode right away. :wacko: I'm starting to think that once the progression POAS panic is over, there will just be another panic, until I hold that little bean in my arms...

Morning test finally caught up to afternoon test. Can't wait to see afternoon! I might actually take the digital with the weeks tomorrow instead of saturday!

Attachments

• 2018-02-01_05.30.09.jpg
    2018-02-01_05.30.09.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2018-02-01_05.31.11.jpg
    2018-02-01_05.31.11.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads