Probably nothing but ...stabbing pains

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Ok this is probably really silly as I have a feeling it may just be wind but am having a few stabbing pains in the upper part of my stomach (if there is such a thing lol!) just below my rib cage - they're nothing major at all but everything worries me to death at the moment! Surely if it was anything to do with the beanio it would be much further down? Also I am extremely gassy :blush: (tmi!) at the moment so wonder whether it's to do with that?

Any advice appreciated on todays panick!!

lol I feel sooooo stupid cos I kindof thought it might be that but I have no one here to ask as family all up in north wales and it seems silly phoning them on a fri eve to ask that!! Thanks hun feel a lot happier now :dohh:

could be indigestion.
I know my tummy always hurts at the top when I have it and I get all bloated
I don't think you should worry!
=D

I have heartburn like feeling in that area! must be wind....

Sounds like good ole plain gas! If it was anything more than that, I believe the pain would be lower down and feel like period pains (at least that was what I experienced when I had a natural m/c in mid-July).

Sounds like trapped gas to me too.
I had the same thing couple of weeks ago,it was sore!

I was like a gas balloon in my early stages of pregnancy, in fact I looked more pregnant at 5 weeks than I do now lol! Don't worry you will get all sorts of pains here and there, its nothing to worry about, just your body working around the little mite in there. Will all start to settle around 12 weeks or so, then other strange symptoms will take over lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->