• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

probably the only 'hooray AF' post here!

Destiny08

Reaction score
lol AF arrived today! almost exactly 6 months after having my implant removed. and the first time in 19 months lol. I'm so happy i could cry. about 2 weeks ago i started taking vitex and about 4 days ago after a BFN, i started taking dong quai.

just so happy as it feels like i have a chance now! here's hoping i can now have at least slightly more regular cycles! *crossing fingers*

Me too! My last 3 cycles- 7 months (ended and conceived my son with clomid) 6 months (post partum, AF didn't wanna come back- started metformin, conceived and had a chemical within days) and now 2 months! Had a blood test the other day after 50 days no AF still and progesterone was in luteal phase so I'm in a 2ww!
So I'm ecstatic with my 2 month cycle after them normally being 6-7 months before metformin :)

yay! happy for you! :D always some silver lining! lol hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"