Problem with my pram!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I bought the Britax B-Agile double and love it, I tried to get it through my doors and it wont fit! I measured it and it wont fit through my gates or my mums gates/doors neither! So I doubt it will fit on the bus or shops! I really love this pram but what am I going to do! I really dont want to send it back but it is looking like I might have to :dohh:

That must be heart breaking its takes quite awhile to find the perfect pram and then to find it doesn't fit must be disasterous! I've just had to go and check mine as i never bothered measuring it lol! Luckily it fits!

Looks as though you may have to take it back - the only good thing to that is you get to go pram shopping again :)

That must be heart breaking its takes quite awhile to find the perfect pram and then to find it doesn't fit must be disasterous! I've just had to go and check mine as i never bothered measuring it lol! Luckily it fits!

Looks as though you may have to take it back - the only good thing to that is you get to go pram shopping again :)

I think I have to box it up and send it back but I really dont want to :cry: my OH has suggested a tandem one and I hate them but looks like the only choice I have if I want to be able to go on a bus and in shops :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->