Problem with periods

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Me and my partner have been having unprotected sex for a few months now - not actually trying to conceive but more of a 'if it happens it happens if not then it's OK' my cycles not exactly 'irregular' from April to May it was 25 days and May to June it was 31 days, and that's as far as I can remember it's now been 36 days since the first day of my last period (13th June). I don't know whether to take a test now or wait to see if my period comes but I'm soooo impatient! I haven't exactly been having 'pregnancy symptoms' been feeling a bit sick lately and a bit dizzy/light headed and my boobs hurt a bit and I've had stomach pains but I just put this down to having this heatwave plus I keep thinking it's my period coming. I've been stressed lately - more than usual but not exceptionally more but this has never been an issue, even through all my exams I never missed a period.
When would be the best time to take a test as I don't want to do it too early!
Can't do it from so many days since I last have unprotected sex as we have regular sex and I don't want to keep resetting the date I take the test :(
If anyone can help at least put my mind at ease or give me a clue as to when to take it it'll be a lot of help!
Thanks!

Just spoken to my partner and I'm going to do it tomorrow morning :D I seemed to be under the impression that the best time - unless my memories failing me! Thank you for the reply though, didn't want to think I was just being impatient! xx

They say that but the first bfp I got when I found I was pg with #1 was in the evening and that was only 11dpo so who knows!? :)

I'm 11dpo now myself but have had tonsillitis all week and am on antibiotics too so feeling pretty shitty and not in the mood to test :( hoping I'll feel better Sunday and then may give it a go

So when's the best time to test? Been getting stomach pains/tightness in my stomach this evening so not sure if my period might make a unwelcoming appearance :(
Oh that's got to be horrible, hope you feel better soon and good luck for the test! xx

Hey, just to update - Took a test this morning and there was a REALLY faint line, not sure if I'm just imagining it out of hope. Going to take another one in 3 days, like it says. Long 3 days ahead! :'( xx

Eeep good luck!! The 3 days will go so slow, but will be worth it :)
xoxox

Thanks! It would go so much quicker if I didn't keep thinking about it haha. Will let you know when I take it :D xx

Ooooo yay! Do you have a pic??? Good luck for your next too, I only normally wait 2days between tests ;) xx

At first I thought it wasn't there but then I looked again and there was the faintest line so I'm grabbing onto it ha ha.
No I don't unfortunately - If I get the same sort of result I'll make sure to take a picture and post it up! To be honest I probably won't make it to three days so excited can't stop thinking about it!
Thanks! xx

I had a negative test at 8am and a noticeable positive at noon- check again!

I didn't realise there was such a difference that quick D: I can't yet as my partners at work till 5pm and has taken all the cards with him and have no money on me :(
Monday morning, I'll be up at the break of dawn and get down to the shop and let you all know :p
xxx

Found out I have enough points on my Boots advantage card to get 2 tests! Can't wait any longer, going to get them :D! xx

Woohoo!! amen to advantage cards! :haha: will you test with FMU tomorrow? That's what I'll be doing :D xx

I know! haha. Life saver, and I'm not sure, I know FMU is the best but I don't know if I can wait till then :( Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->