Problem with periods

No, have to wait another hour or so as I went to the toilet without thinking then realised - plus I'm worried it'll come back negative so I'm delaying I guess :( xxx

Thanks hun :) if you're worried wait and test in the morning, every hour you can wait is a bonus but FMU is generally the best xx

I'm waiting until the weekend before testing although easily had the most stressful month ever so not counting my chickens

I have two test in the pack so if this doesn't come out then I've always got the second one, it's just the matter of having enough (sorry TMI!) might wait until OH is home :S
I'll make sure I'm counting some chickens for you! Good luck! xxx

Took it! Faint but :bfp:! :D Going to book a doctors appointment etc. and take another one in a weeks time but as far as I'm concerned I'm pregnant! :D :D
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Massive massive congrats darling! Do you have a piccie?!?! I need to see it! Lol

Monkey I'm on CD55 and have taken around 15 tests this cycle alone! Another will be added tomorrow! When's AF due for you? Xx

Thank you! And yeah, will put it up in a second - It's faint but it's there, I don't think it's evap as I got the same thing on my last test only slightly fainter (I only took it a day after my first test so didn't expect it to be much darker) I've got a doctors appointment on the 2nd of August so going to take my last test I have to show her and hoping it will be darker as by then I'll be 2+ weeks late haha.
Good luck with your tests :D xxx

The first picture (I took the outside of the test off :p) was taken 2 days ago and the next picture is the test I took yesterday :)
Both pictures were taken a few minutes ago but haven't changed since I first took them :) xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20130722_120234.jpg
    IMG_20130722_120234.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20130722_115827.jpg
    IMG_20130722_115827.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
They're such bad quality on here, on the first test you can't, well I can't, see anything (in person you can see a line) but the second one you can, one the second one the line is about twice as dark maybe a little less in person. My phone's getting old :( xxx

Ooo yay I can see it and im on my phone! Mine was neg! Booooo! :( xx

Hehe :')
Oh :( Is it possibly too early? Well all you can do it keep trying ;) haha! xx

I'm on CD58 hun, thought I ov'd at CD14 then 18 then 42. Looks like I've not ov'd at all! Xx

Massive massive congrats darling! Do you have a piccie?!?! I need to see it! Lol

Monkey I'm on CD55 and have taken around 15 tests this cycle alone! Another will be added tomorrow! When's AF due for you? Xx

Tomorrow 'technically' although who knows with pcos!? Off to docs wk after nxt if still a no show. Clomid worked last time so hoping its simple enough for him to prescribe again

Oh right :( Well it's not over till AF appears of the BFP appears :) Hope the BFP turns up soon and AF has a little holiday :) xx

Monkey I hope it's easy for him to prescribe it again for you :)

That's true rachel, I just hope it's a BFP not AF xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"