Problems conceiving baby #2

Angiemichelle

Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone else had problems conceiving baby #2 after baby #1? I had baby #1 first month of trying. He is 2.5 years. We have been trying to have baby #2 for 7 months now. No luck. Ovulation tests saying I am ovulating. I have obviously tried ovulation tracking and timed intercourse. Anyone have any advice? Doctor thinks that even though tests are saying I am ovulating, that I may actually not be. Mentioned putting me on clomid, but not extremely fond of the increase of risk of twins (10%). What are some tricks that worked for you? I am getting frustrated and discouraged :(

Try temping to confirm O and better pinpoint your fertile time! Click on the chart in my signature for a site to track everything on, it's so helpful!!

I'm in same boat my little one is 2and half and I been trying for number two for 10 months I've had two chemical misscarges in the matter of three months so very gutted I feel like it may be right this month but some how I'm not holding my hopes up x

Same here!! Conceived DS after having sex once!! And this time been trying since Feb!! Tiring!! X

Did your DH get a SA done? Things can change in 2 1/2 years☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"