Problems when "thanking" on posts?

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Everytime I try and "thank" someone on a post the past two days I get the following error:

maybebaby, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

To protect our members; certain functions are restricted to new members until a certain level of activity is maintained on the forum.
You may have not of activated you account yet. You can do this by clicking on the link that was sent to your email account when you signed up (to have your activation email resent Click Here).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help?!

Not sure but I'll be sure to let SC know!

wow maybebaby you have all posts back to front on your BnB account (so the latest post are at the beginning). Never known anyone to do it that way before.

I've just tested your account and manage to thank Vickie's post - Try thanking this post and see if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->