Problems with sleeping.

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Having a really hard time with OH he constantly moans daily about me talking in my sleep and jumping up scared, and in my mind when I do this I am
Genuinely scared. All he does is have a go at me, and this morning he's come to he point of telling me he's no longer sleeping in bed with me. I feel like he's being a horrible nasty piece of work since I have become pregnant, or maybe I think that because of hormones. Either way I don't think it's fair or right I should be made to feel bad about my night terrors. And he thinks going on about them will make me not do it, it just makes me a million times worse when I go sleep as I'm overthinking about it. Just needed to rant have no one else to!

Gee - sorry he's acting this way. My husband & I started sleeping in separate beds for the last month of my pregnancy because I barely slept. And when I did, I snored. But it was my choice to go in the other room because he had to work and I felt bad keeping him up. He didn't make me feel bad about doing those things though.

Maybe your hubby will change once he sees the baby on a scan? :flower:

Have you tried talking to him about how he's making you feel?

I talk to him daily, but he's not someone who has a civilised conversation. I get so annoyed, I feel it's a bad thing going sleep incase I "annoy" him. He's just said him self he's now no longer staying in bed with me and he's taking the settee. I have done my sleep talking all my life so nothing will change now if he thinks I'm going to randomly become ok! He makes it all about him, just get so down about it, apparently I am hurtful what I say, all I said last night was leave me alone get of me. And that's because I thought he was someone trying to hurt me in my dream! But once again I'm made to feel terrible, ahhhhhh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->