product recalls?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
sma progress has been recalled at tesco(not sure bout elsewhere) an i cat find out why any ideas?!

have u looked on their website hun?

yea nufin! tesco usually get a notice as to why its been taken of, but nothin has come thro :?

Product Recall

Follow-on milk Powder 900 g can

Batch number Q7H284R26

SMA Nutrition is recalling SMA Progress Powder 900g with a batch number Q7H284R26 stamped on the bottom of the can. This batch has mainly been distributed in the UK and Channel Islands. However there is a possibility that some of this batch may have been distributed in the Republic of Ireland through a small number of outlets.

The powder in these cans is slightly darker in colour and therefore do not meet our high standards of product quality. As a precaution this product should not be used but should be disposed of safely.

ONLY SMA Progress powder in 900g cans and with the batch number Q7H284R26 is affected.

NO OTHER SMA PRODUCTS OR BATCHES ARE AFFECTED BY THIS RECALL.

Any customer who has purchased the product as described above should phone the SMA CARELINE, freephone number 0800 081 2000 or 1800 931 832 (ROI), where the necessary arrangements to replace the product will be made.

SMA Nutrition would like to apologise for any inconvenience which this may have caused and would like to reassure our customers of our commitment to deliver the highest standards of quality at all times.

Any customer who requires further information or advice should call the SMA CARELINE on freephone number 0800 081 2000 (UK) or 1800 931 832 (ROI)

thats from their website hun i hope that helps x

how did u find that!!! ive bn gooling it for 30 mind :dohh:

from the sma website hun x

grr there silly site didnt work for me :rofl:!!!!! ah well leat o know now thanx hun!! :D

no mention of anything of anything at ASDA there's usually notices on the doors as you walk in i'm guessin if tesco are removing them at the request of the manufactuers then all other supermarkets will too

Fcukin hell-we have 11 tins in the kitchen-some from Tesco as its been on offer lately 2 for £9 so weve been stocking up as madam loves it still.

Goes to check batch numbers .......:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->