Products that 'assist' conception?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies.
I'm currently 10DPO, but I feel like this month has been a miss, so I'm waiting for AF to start so I can begin again.
We've been trying for a baby for a while now. We started with NTNP, but after months of nothing happening, we started charting with FF. A few more months of nothing, so we began to give up - stopped charting or even guessing when I ovulated, just had sex for fun again for afew months. But now, for the past couple of cycles, we are back to trying 'properly' again (I'm hoping to fall before December for timing reasons).
If this month hasn't worked, we are looking at going all out. I'm going to start charting again- if nothing else I actually liked knowing what's happening in my cycles. We are also looking into products that can assist? This month I have been taking Conception vitamins rather than my usual A-Z's, and from the start of next cycle, he will be taking the male version, too.
Is there anything else 'over the counter' that people can recommend we try? I've heard of a lube or something that's supposed to help?
Thanks ladies. Baby dust to all :)

:hi:

I've had enormous success with a tea called Fertilitea (made by fairhavenhealth). It's easiest to get in the US, (I'm in Canada and have found it on Canadian sites with some research), and I know that a few years ago I recommended it to a few women in the U.K. and they were able to find it on some sites! I always got pregnant within 2 months of taking the tea (twice in the first month, and once in the second month), and many of the women I've recommended it to have conceived right away on that tea! Best of luck with whatever you choose! I hope you get a baby on board soon! :kiss:

Ooo i will have a look for it, thank you! Im willing to try anything at this point xx

I have read a lot of women use preseed oil. Personally,I use inofolic acid,staminogro (DH also uses this),Calcium-magnesium supplement, flaxseed oil and vitamin b complex

I have read a lot of women use preseed oil. Personally,I use inofolic acid,staminogro (DH also uses this),Calcium-magnesium supplement, flaxseed oil and vitamin b complex

Lol you'e totally lost me there.
This preseed oil...is it used as a lube sort of thing? And i assume the other things are pills like a multivitamin? Sorry I'm So uneducated

Lol you'e totally lost me there.
This preseed oil...is it used as a lube sort of thing? And i assume the other things are pills like a multivitamin? Sorry I'm So uneducated

Sorry! Yes, preseed is a sperm friendly lube that apparently works well and the rest are multivitamin tablets.

Take a look on google and check out progessence plus syrum and the benefits of clary sage essential oil :)
I have personally recommended this combo to a couple people who have trouble with fertility and within 3 months of using them they were able to concieve naturally and go on to have healthy babies. Worth looking into and its all natural with no side effects. ;) good luck.

Conceive plus is brilliant. May be pure coincidence but every cycle I've used it ive gotten a bfp. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->