Progenity test confirmed... It's a BOY!!

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Just had to share my excitement! I just got the results back from my Progenity test and all results were normal with no chromosomal abnormalities!! On top of that, we're having baby boy #2!!

I thought I would be the one posting in the gender disappointment forum if I found out it was another boy, but that is not the case at all! Now that I know, I feel so much more connected to this baby and so extremely happy! Especially for my son, as he will now have a partner in crime! (He has two older step sisters already!)

Just wanted to share some happy news in first tri where sometimes it seems so gloomy from our worries! :hugs: hope this makes everyone stay positive!!

Aw congratulations hun! Your little one in your avi is adorable

That is wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Congrats! My two boys are so close, definitely partners in crime :haha: DS2 used to copy everything DS1 did (still does sometimes, and vice versa!).

I was disappointed when I found out DS2 was a boy, but now I love them both so much and they love each other so much, I'm actually thinking it will be best if this new pregnancy is also a boy! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your healthy baby! And I'm so happy for you that you're happy about the gender. :) I think I'm the same. I desperately want to know but not because I care either way, just because it'll make it all more real.

Congratulations on your little boy! My brothers are the best of friends since they were little and it's such a lovely bond to witness. I'm often jealous that I don't have that bond with them :haha:

Thanks ladies!! I guess I get a little nervous about this possibly being my last pregnancy, but who knows! My husband may change his mind! And at the same time, if I did get pregnant for a third baby, it could be a boy again so I don't know if it's worth even trying for a girl!

Glad to hear you guys have sons and brothers that are so close and get along! Maybe I just won't get the chance to have that baby girl?

Congrats! i wish that test was available in Canada. Apparently due to gender disappointment and related abortion rate, its illegal to reveal gender before 18weeks.

Omg Golden! I had no clue that it was illegal in Canada! But I guess it makes sense with the consequences it may have! Here not every insurance covers this chromosome test, but the special extra benefit of it is finding out the gender! If I wanted to stay team yellow, I don't know if I would have had this blood test done as we would want the baby either way. But it definitely gives you peace of mind :baby:

congratulations, boys are so much fun. x
Hoping for one this time x

I'll try and rub some baby boy dust on you Katie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->