Progesterone and hormone ?s

Rhapsodi

Reaction score
I take progesterone suppositories (bio identical not synthetic) 3dpo to 12dpo. Today is 9dpo.

I've been taking these on and off for about 2years to help regulate hormones. Long story short I have family history of hormone receptive breast cancer so got checked and my levels (estrogen and progesterone) were very low. So I'm on it to help get things even for the long term. I'm doing other things as well diet wise (gluten, dairy, artifical free as much as possible) to help correct too.

Anyways this month I've been very nauseas and had sore breasts and just fatigue, etc. I'm thinking it's the progesterone as 7dpo I had a bfn. I think this means the progesterone is working and might actually be higher. (This is the first month I've been able to connect it (but I don't recall it ever being this bad either).

So should I always test before stopping the progesterone? DH and I had been hoping this was all we needed to help us conceive (dr too, but she was less optimistic as she thinks endo is also causing issues). Next month I'm going back to the dr to come up with our plan to TTC because I've decided this is my last year TTC then we will go back to NTNP again.

I know my estrogen levels are low and soy can increase them. Anyone have luck with increasing soy intake to increase hormones? I usually am an avoider.

Do these symptoms seem right for being the progesterone? Has anyone found natural ways to increase progesterone?

Any natural hormone regulating tricks?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"