Progesterone and severe hot flashes?

kjs1

Reaction score
I'm currently 6dpIUI and had the most intense hot flash and sweating episode of my life last night. It woke me from a dead sleep and I felt disoriented as sweat just rolled down me in the bed. I felt like my body was pulsating it was so hot. It was crazy. Earlier that day I had brief but intense stabbing pains in my right pelvic region on and off all day. I'm on progesterone suppositories so wondering if this is just a symptom of that? However, I have been on progesterone suppositories several times before and never experienced this. I also took clomid this month and the trigger shot, but again, never experienced the stabbing pain or hot flashes like this before.

Anyone have any experience with this? It is really hard to feel like this isn't an implantation symptom!

hey there. I just did a cycle of clomid days 5-9, pregnyl trigger. I had hot flashes everyday. The clomid and trigger can cause them. It lasts in your system for 30 days or so. I also take progesterone suppositories and I believe they could cause hot flashes as well.

all the hormones cause crazy things to happen.

How are you feeling day?

Thanks for replying! I’ve been feeling pretty normal with no more hot flashes or night sweats after that one time. I’m at 9dpiui today and felt fine until about an hour ago I started having bad low AF type cramps. Still on the progesterone and no spotting. I’m starting to get worried now bc I usually start my period on cd 10 and progesterone keeps it at bay until I stop the suppositories completely. Seems like my period is “trying”to start with the cramps. Or maybe preg cramps? Waiting is awful.

The hot flashes can last for a long time. And cramps could be a good sign. I am cautiously pregnant (not sure if it's ectopic or not) and every so often I get some cramping. It could be a good sign the little bean is just snuggling in extra tight.

It is so hard to stay positive...but hopefully it will work out and be your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->