Progesterone cream and epo

mod19

Reaction score
I started working at a health food/vitamin store, and since I've been ttc for 3 years but cant really afford the infertility testing since its not covered by insurance, my managerschave made a few suggestions to me. What im doing now: 12 days of progesterone cream AFTER ive stopped bleeding applied where my ovaries are located and 3900 mg of epo/day. This is my second cycle of using progesterone cream and evening primrose oil. Last month it extended my period from 24 days to 31 days (what i used to have before i moved across the country 8 months ago).

I recently saw a dr here and he didnt seem concerned at all that i was using progesterone cream. Any success/horrer stories from using progest cream? Or any advice?

I'm not sure about its use during the follicular phase of a menstrual cycle but very familiar with its use after ovulation. I was to understand that if you use it during your follicular phase it can delay or prevent ovulation. I had a very short luteal phase and irregular cycles when I first started ttc. Vitex helped me ovulate well and consistently but only added about a day to my 8 day luteal phase along with a b-100 complex supplement.

I started using progest progesterone cream 2 days after I confirmed ovulation by charting and eventually got my luteal phase to 14 days! I had many early losses prior to me starting the cream and attribute it to my sticky bean that will be 18 weeks tomorrow. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Its been a very frusterating 3 years and im at the point where i will try anything i guess. I was gonna give it 3 months of the cream then switch to something else my boss wants me to try. Congrats on the sticky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"