• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Progesterone cream? Specifically Progonol

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well, I'm back here after a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks :cry: Bleeding is just letting up now...

I had a LPD, which was making it impossible for me to get pregnant for about 6 cycles. I finally went to an acupuncturist, and that first cycle (last month) got pregnant after only 1 treatment and some herbs. However, like I said, it ended in a chemical. My acupuncturist's hypothesis, and mine, is that I have low progesterone, so in addition to acupuncture and herbs she gave me Bezwecken Progonol to try. Has anyone used this progesterone cream before? It says to use 1/8-1/4 teaspoon twice a day... How do I know which amount to use??

I'm sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy :(
I've not used the cream but would like to hear your views once you get going or from any others who have tried it as I am thinking of trying it myself.
Will keep an eye on here for replies!

Wishing you all the luck in the world! Hope you get your baby soon x

I am sorry for your loss.

I have not used that particular brand. I used the pro-gest last month and got my period after over 140 days of it mia. I plan to use it again after I O (if I O in response to Clomid) as I am sure it is one of the biggest problems I have ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"