Progesterone cream/ supplement names

Nadyaraza

Reaction score
Guys I need your help and prayers
I fear I'm enroute a second miscarriage and thanks to the negligence of my doctor and his ego I'm the one who is suffering right now. I tested positive but very light on dpo12/13

The strips aren't picking up color as they should and today I woke up with zero breast tenderness

Results for hcg and progesterone labs will be out tomorrow but in the meanwhile I want to do what I can and the only thing that is nagging at me is my docs failure to check my progesterone despite repeated requests. He convinced me it's unnecessary. I just miscarried in dec I can't go through this again. And to add insult to injury he dropped me as a patient and basically told me ivf is the only option. I don't have an issue him effing off his ego and self confidence has cost me as it is. But to treat a patient who's already devastated like this? Also he didn't share any names for progesterone creams or suppositories because as I said he thinks it's a useless hormone

Ladies please help me do what I can. Please!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9848.jpg
    IMG_9848.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 24
Oh no, I'm really sorry. I'm afraid I don't have any advice but sending you hugs xxxx

I use beeyoutiful balance. I love that the ingredients are so natural.

I am on Utrogestan 200mg per day after I conceived on Clomid, just for in case, you will however need a script for it xxx maybe its time to find a new doctor? You want your doctor to understand and help you not make it harder. Goodluck

Thanks everyone

Nita2806: when did you start taking it and is it too late for me now you think? I can't find any creams otc in Dubai and I'm waiting on progesterone test results which will be out tomorrow .. had he done his job on day 21 I wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

I only started when I was 8+2 weeks, my progesterone on CD21 measured 14.8 nmol/L which is pretty low. I dont think its too late now, but the sooner you start the better. I need to take mone till I am 12 weeks.

Nita what's 8+2 weeks? Sorry I'm still learning. The lingo

Also any recollection of what dpo you first had hcg lab drawn and what was the number? I am pretty low I believe for dpo 13... just 82 with breast tenderness COMPLETELY gone today which was my only symptom really

They were in excruciating pain yesterday and today they're like deflated! Back to normal and painless
That's what happened last time too 😞 And then I bled three days later

That just meant 8 weeks 2 days :)

I had my hcg levels tested on which was either 14/15 dpo and it was 87.

Nita can I use them if I'm fearing low levels and an mc???? Isn't progesterone on of those things which are the higher the better in pregnancies????

I genuinely feel I'm short on time. I know one shouldn't read too much into symptoms but my boobs have like completely shrunk back within a night!!! And I was never checked for progesterone
First time ever results will be in tomorrow and I just don't wanna bleed before that

How are things today? Did you get your results back?
I was prescribed Cyclogest which are progesterone pessaries which can also be used as suppositories, although I don't know how available these are without a prescription (in the U.K. any hormone is prescribed, they don't do it over the counter, even cream. You can order online, though).
I know you can get some things online but I wouldn't know the reliability of those places

Hey happycupcake.... still crampy and boobs aren't the same as they were. Plus bloating has died down a lot and backache also almost finished... 😞

Got my result itbwas 27. Doc said that's not too bad. We don't have any creams available her either otc unfortunately

Hcg was 82 which he said is on th lower side. Wanted me to come in Sunday for another test but I'm thinking I'll get a draw done on Thursday too and see for myself if there's any hope left (that is if I don't mc by then)

Hope is fizzling out fast 😞

Oh and I did another hpt today and there was an ever so slight increase in darkness. But not dark enough as I've seen some pics on google for healthy pregnancies

Darker is darker! Don't worry about what other people's tests look like!

Guys... is it normal that I have been dry as the desert since ovulation???? And I mean dry! Not even the tiniest bit of cm.

Everything is getting to me
Why won't I just conceive like a normal healthy person 😭😭😭😭

87 isnt low for 13dpo! Its good! And progesterone sounds good too! Symptoms come and go. I know its sooooo hard but just relax a little. I had to take it one day at a time i was so worried about a miscarriage everyday. (Ive had lots of miscarriages and 1 healthy pregnancy). My symptoms would be different everyday! I wish you all the best!

Thanks curlymikes for reassuring me it means so much to listen to positivity right now. All day I've been obsessing over how my boobs are without any pain whatsoever today... after the CP in dec I'm so so so freaked out. All my life even when I was a kid myself I knew I wanted children of my own. Lots of them. Can't really hope for lots now at 37 now but I'm dying to be a mom !!
Btw I was thinking I'll just go get tested tomorrow rather than Sunday? Should I????
Also I have pcos and this was a clomid cycle... technically I have cycles that range anywhere from 30-42 days

I don't even know when I would've gotten a period and that is another fear on my head right now!! If I calculate 36 then it's 11 April. .....

I think that you need at least 48 hours between blood draws... I cant remember when you got the other, but if it has been 48 hours then go! It will hopefully help ease your anxiety some. Im ttc right now, i have had 3 chemicals in the last 5 cycles. I have pcos too. Its a long road. I had twins on clomid with my successful pregnancy. Im sure if i ever manage to carry a baby again i will be worried and anxious just like you! Im doing clomid again to see if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->