Progesterone cream/ supplement names

My first test was on Monday.... thankfully I can see the lines have progressed since my first hpt on dpo 11 (which was barely visible) but I'm scared because of my history and current state of symptoms ... primarily breast tenderness... it's weird but my body feels fine like it normally does.... I feeel absolutely nothing that I did in the 2ww.... that can't be good can it 😑

Also I'm afraid the result will show hcg levels lower than expected range

Sunday I've to go for another test.... only had the one done so far..... I could get one done today but I really don't know if I should or shouldn't!

I think you should ask today if it will help. Also, with being dry, it's perfectly fine. Progesterone does this, it dries out your cervical mucus because you don't have any use after ovulation (when progesterone is released) for fertile mucus

I have had recurrent miscarriage issues in the past and have boat loads of experience with anxiety related to losses, progesterone levels, supplementing, and hCG levels.

First off, I want to reiterate what other posters have said. Your hCG is totally normal for your gestation and the most important thing to remember is that it needs to start somewhere. I've had my hCG drawn early for nearly every pregnancy I've ever had and I can honestly say that you can't tell someone they are 'too' low at 12/13/14 dpo unless it's like 0. I've had a negative blood test the day AF was due and got a bfp two weeks later when AF never showed. That was DS. With LO, my hCG was 38 at 13dpo and I was told to expect a miscarriage for sure. She's now 2. With my current pg, it was 56 at 14/15dpo and I'm 15 weeks now. The number can be affected so much by so many things like what your starting hCG level was (we all have hCG in our system and it can vary from 0-5 on a normal basis.) and when the baby implanted. (which can be anywhere from 6-12dpo for the average woman)

Second, your progesterone level is pretty darn good. I've had a progesterone level of 9.8 at 4 weeks and that was while I was supplementing. (That was DD if you were wondering.)

Third, my progesterone supplement is an oral pill called Prometrium. I take it once/twice a day depending on my dosage and my levels and I take it from bfp to 14 weeks. I've also used progesterone oil and a progesterone cream from my naturopath (both made from yams and not used during pg so I can't advise on dosages there or even remember the names since it's been so long since I've used them.)

Fourth, as someone who completely understands what anxiety can do to a person's body and has to have weekly therapy sessions during early pregnancy to cope with her own anxiety issues, let me tell you a little secret about anxiety and pregnancy after loss. Anxiety is the devil. Seriously. It can hide any and ALL of your symptoms and it makes you fear the worst every moment of every day. Just a little thing to keep in mind. The other side of this is that pregnancy symptoms aren't constant for everyone. I've had several pregnancies and each one has had differing levels of symptoms. Most of the time, my symptoms don't kick in until I'm 6 weeks or more and even then, they tend to come/go pretty often. This current pregnancy is the first time I've had morning sickness as strong as I have and for as long as I did yet I've had a pregnancy where I had hardly a niggle of nausea or inflated boobs or the merest smidgeon of bloat. If my son hadn't shown up on the ultrasound screen at 8 weeks, I honestly wouldn't have known I was pregnant, I had so few symptoms beyond mild nausea that came and went, and the smell of melting butter made me sick. So don't go by symptoms alone since they can not be there and you can still be having a normal pregnancy.

Fifth, you have some very valid and understandable fears when it comes to pregnancy and having a compassionate doctor will help. If your current doctor isn't helpful or just blows off your concerns, then don't be afraid to change doctors. I switched doctors after my former one blamed me for my recurrent losses while I was spotting and terrified my then-new pregnancy was failing at just 5 weeks. I couldn't stand having a dr who blamed me and wouldn't even consider looking further for answers so I switched. My current dr gets me in whenever I need for a quick peek ultrasound at baby and to check the hb because he knows how much I need the reassurance. I saw him almost weekly from 6 weeks to 14 weeks with my youngest and I've seen him 4 times since 8 weeks with this baby.

I totally understand your fears and I'm sending loads and loads of sticky lucky rainbow dust your way in hopes that this is your lucky rainbow baby. And sorry for the lengthy response. I just know what it's like to be there and I'm passionate about helping others in the same situation when I can.

I wrote an entire lengthy reply myself but when submitting it said token has expired! Ugh!

Dairymomma please don't apologize for the reply. It was great to see someone had put in so much time to share what they had gone through and could be of comfort to someone else. So thank you. ❤

You know how it is... hoping against hope also takes a toll on you. Woke up twice last night felt sharp period like pangs/cramps and in the morning the 5%of soreness that I did feel in boobs was gone too. Constantly feel like I'm gonna start my period and I'm having a terrible day trying t to stay positive 😞
Next draw is on Sunday but honestly I don't think I'm looking forward to it. I hope and pray to a god that He helps is all in our ttc journeys and makes it easier for us. The ones going through challenges are the only ones who can understand.. as for the doctor I have already decided I'm done with that A****hole and won't put up with his negativity anymore. To hell with docs like him who rather than giving us peace of mind show us that we are lost causes.

Please pray for me. I need it.

I echo what dairy said! Also, at my recurrent miscarriage clinic they only start progesterone once a heartbeat is detected at 6w. I use cyclogest pessaries twice a day. Good luck hope your next beta shows a nice doubling time. My DS1 was 54 at 12dpo. Ovulation dates 100% as I was follicle tacking on clomid! Xxx

2nd hasn't been done. Up until yesterday I did an hpt and had some sroeness in breasts (only symptom)
Today couldn't do a test nor am I feeling anything in the chest. I hope despite all this I'm wrong and there's a miracle waiting for me in the future.

2nd hasn't been done. Up until yesterday I did an hpt and had some sroeness in breasts (only symptom)
Today couldn't do a test nor am I feeling anything in the chest. I hope despite all this I'm wrong and there's a miracle waiting for me in the future.

oh, ok. that makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"