progesterone cream?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by quail, Jan 29, 2011.

1. quail

quail Well-Known Member

hi, i have a lp defect and i take b-vits to help with this but i thought i would try some progesterone cream i know to use it after ovulation but how much and how often? thanks,ladies:thumbup:

2. Misskitty10

Misskitty10 Well-Known Member

Hi I was just reading something on a website & saw this so thought I'd share!

1. Progesterone Creams or Other Progesterone Supplements You Can Buy on the Internet or in Stores

Never supplement yourself with progesterone before or during pregnancy without a doctor's prescription. First of all, these products are completely ineffective. So little progesterone is in them, and the way the progesterone is absorbed, they are nothing but a waste of money. Sometimes, "herbal" progesterone supplements can actually be harmful. If your doctor isn't giving you progesterone suppositories, then progesterone isn't going to help you, even if yours is low based on testing. If you don't trust your doctor's opinion, find a new doctor.

3. quail

quail Well-Known Member

thanks for that it has made me think a bit.x