Progesterone level 8DPO?

Lamburai1703

Finally a mummy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had a progesterone test and anticardiolipin test done at 8DPO and have just been given the results.

The anticardiolipin one was "normal" which I assume means it wasn't a problem, but the progesterone test was 79.8. It was only the receptionist I spoke to so couldn't get any more info, but anyone know if that is "normal"?

I found this which suggests mine is high for mid-luteal phase but I am DEFINITELY not pregnant:

Males: 0.3 - 1.2 ng/mL
Females:
Follicular phase 0.2 - 1.4 ng/mL
Luteal phase 3.3 - 25.0 ng/mL
Mid-luteal phase 4.4 - 28.0 ng/mL
Postmenopausal less than 0.7 ng/mL
Pregnant
1st trimester 11.2 - 90.0 ng/mL
2nd trimester 25.6 - 89.4 ng/mL
3rd trimester 48.4 - 422.5 ng/mL

Any ideas??

79.8 is a good result however progesterone is not a marker for pregnancy.

It could be you ovulated two eggs, although anything up to 100 is reasonable for 1 egg. I dont think you have anything to worry about. x

Thanks! I think I have cracked it though - the measurement she gave me (I think) was in nmol/l and the ones I posted are in ng/ml. Apparently 79.8 nmol/l equates to 26.3 ng/ml which puts me back in the right range!

Phew! I think that indicates I did ovulate so thats good news I guess!!

Oh no! Not those weird measurements! I got my ovarian reserve units in the wrong measurement and I cried all weekend thinking my eggs were shrivelled up and then on the sunday night I realised the units were different! Joy and rapture, I was cartwheeling round the living room!

26.3 is a good number too. XXXX

Yeah dont you hate when they throw in the weird measurements!!!:wacko: Your levels are ace!:thumbup: Anywhere from 20-110 is considered a okay!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->