Progesterone level is 3.4 Could I still be pregnant?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I was on clomid this cycle.. and I had watery cm around CD 12 and had watery cm for 5-6 days... as of right now I have TONS I MEAN TONS of creamy cm.. I checked internal and it was just globs and globs of creamy cm..
I have all the pregnancy symptoms.. fatigue, cramps, nausea, sore nipples, achy breasts..

I had blood work done on CD 22 and my level of progesterone is 3.4 and she said I didn't ovulate so they're putting me on 100mg of clomid next cycle..

Has anyone had a successful pregnancy with low progesterone level?

I believe my clinic requires around a 9 to maintain a PG. But it all depends on how far along you are in your TWW.

You many just ovulated a few days later than normal and that is why your day 22 test is low. If you had watery cm for 6 days after cd 12 that would mean maybe you ovulated cd 18 which is only 3-4 days before your blood test which would make it low. Maybe if you had the draw on cd 25 it would have given you a better result. You could still be pregnant!

Well this could be it... 5 years ago when I was pregnant I was sooo irritable that I didn't want to be around anyone, not talk to me etc.. and I would get emotional if one person got on my nerves and I would cry!

Well I was late for work today and when my boss said something I literally had to hold back from emotioanally breaking down.. and I've just been bitchy and in an extreme irritable mood...

Took an dollar tree hpt this morning and it was a but I'm having all the classic signs, nausea, queasiness, mood swings, abdominal cramping, sometimes gagging at the thought of food.. sense of smell seems to be stronger and achy breasts and very sore nipples...and this one time sharp sudden pain right above my butt.. very low back.. lasted for a couple of minutes though.

Is a pinching pulling cramp a good sign? It's like on the left side of my abdominal.. Stomach feels like there's pressure / bloating..

It can be. I wish you the best luck hon.

based on your temps, i dont think you Od BUT its possible youre gearing up to O now or soon!

I agree with Earth! Maybe the pinching cramp is ovulation!
I've gotten implantation cramps in every pregnancy. They were very sharp pokey pains right in the middle of my uterus just at my pubic bone. They were also rhythmic...like poke poke poke poke and later on same spot...poke poke poke poke.

Hmm.. but my cervix is middle and firm. CM is creamy still? I had more fertile cm around CD 12.. I just started temping late on this cycle..so my ovulation may not show due to no temps put in

are your earlier temps usually below 97?

Hmm.. but my cervix is middle and firm. CM is creamy still? I had more fertile cm around CD 12.. I just started temping late on this cycle..so my ovulation may not show due to no temps put in

If you had ovulated, the temps you have shown would stay elevated. They are too up and down. That + your P4 says you didnt O.

You can have fertile Cm and not O.

That's not always true. I've had pretty erratic post ovulation temps before. The only reason you can see I ovulated is how low my pre temps are as seen from my December chart
chart 12.16.jpg

Hmm.. this is my chart 2 years ago.. Most of my completed charts start in the 96's and low 97's?

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
It's just hard to tell on this cycle since I started temping late :cry:

That's not always true. I've had pretty erratic post ovulation temps before. The only reason you can see I ovulated is how low my pre temps are as seen from my December chart
View attachment 997727

HER temps are mountains, yours post O were not. They dropped by very little and stayed above a clear coverline.

Hmm.. this is my chart 2 years ago.. Most of my completed charts start in the 96's and low 97's?

That chart shows a clear shift.

Ok so my temp stayed up but not sure which detector I should use?

First one is FAM
Second is advanced
Third is Research

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2087.jpg
    IMG_2087.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
I generally stick with advanced. I find it works pretty well.

Oh okay.. when I put it on advanced it shows that I might have ovulated on cd 18.. There's 2 temps that are circled instead of solid dot.. Should I adjust those temps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->