Progesterone level too high?

cs2001a

Reaction score
I have my follow up with FS and was advised I ovulated on 100mg of clomid and my prog level was 106p/ml. He said that is good however it was quite high and increasing chance of multiples. Totally the oposite to previous resulst - before ovarian drilling and clomid my level was 2 p/ml. I am continuing for another 2 mths on 100mg. Is it dangerous in anyway to keep on trying with a progesterone level so high? Thanks

I had progesterone levels of over 120!!!

When you say "keep trying" - do you mean this cycle? Because this cycle it's too late to try already. You ovulated (hence the high progesterone) and just need to wait for af to arrive or NOT to arrive.

When do you expect her?

As far as I know there's nothing wrong with high progesterone - its the low one you need to watch and take supplements for

Thanks, I was a bit worried as my FS said it only needed to be over 15 to indicate ovulation.

The cycles he tested have passed, he said I don't need to do blood test for the next to cycles. He said the combination of drilling and clomid are definately helping me ovulate.

He kept me on 100mg as my levels indicated I ovulated so no need to increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->