progesterone levels at 4 weeks?

Heatherlt

Reaction score
I just got my results from monday when I would have been 11 or 12dpo. My hcg was 61, and my progesterone was 32.2.

Is that an okay number for progesterone? Should I get it tested again today when I get another hcg draw?

My last pregnancy was an early loss so I'm being super cautious this time.

That's very good, no reason for concern. I think mine was 37 at just over 4 weeks. Most clinics will tell you that anything over 15 is good.

I can't remember my exact number but I think it was about 19 something and my lo is doing great!

I got my first beta back yesterday and it was 21.9 at 4+2. They said my numbers looked good, so at 32 you should be all good.

I had an early loss too back in Feb (5w) - I know how you feel! Every twinge makes me just a tad worried. Hope we both get our take home babies this time! :hugs:

What unit of measurement? In the US, I think they do ng/ml but in Canada we do nmol/L. My progesterone was only 7.2 ng/ml at 4 weeks, but I can tell it's rising without supplements!

32.2 is high and amazing! Mine was 24.5 at 3+6 and midwife said it's perfect. I was put on supplementation anyway because of my history with miscarriage. But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be on anything with my number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->