• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Progesterone levels in the luteal phase.... Letrozole

Miss_Ellie

Reaction score
Hey all!

So this is my first cycle of femera, 2.5mg cycle days 3-7.

I ovulated (I'm 99.7% sure) on cycle day 17' and am currently 6 dpo.

I went in for my progesterone blood test yesterday, 5 dpo. After some research, I've learned that apparently that blood test is SUPPOSED to happen at 7 dpo. I didn't know that. My doctor just said to go in cycle day 21, 22, or 23, so I went in on cycle day 22.

I just got a call back from his office, saying that my progesterone level was 11. Is that good for 5 dpo? Or is meaningless because the test was done on the wrong day? I'm a wee bit confused.... Haha.

Thanks, ladies. :thumbup:

It's fine. I got a 12 the first month I ovulated but it was expected as they told me to go on cd21 (assuming cd14 ovulation day) but like you I ovulated on cd17. So there wasn't a whole lot of days for it to keep building. Doc confirmed that I ovulated with that number.

Even though I told them I ovulated on cd17 they told me the following month to still do it on cd21. I said screw that and went 7dpo. It was 69. I got my bfp that cycle but they say you can't really tell with that test and not to read into the higher number.

Last cycle my ovulation came late on cd19 and I went 7dpo. This time it was 35.

This cycle I am about ready to ovulate but no idea what day and I'm no longer tracking anything so I am just going to do it 7dpo from cd18. Smack in the middle of when it should occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"