Progesterone levels?

ZubZub

Reaction score
I had a day 21 progesterone test on Friday (which was actually a day 19 test because of the weekend) and my doc phoned the results through late afternoon saying they were 34.7 which showed I had either just ovulated or was ovulating. Problem is, ff says I was already 5dpo. Was ff wrong or should I be worried about my prog levels?

I'm not an expert at either, and I'm sure people who know a lot about both will respond, but I'd always believe a blood test over a computer program...

Thanks ss, I guess I'm just trying to stay hopeful cause DH and I did a really good job of dtd just before and on the day ff said I ovulated. And not after that (ntnp and hectic schedules mean if I don't ov over the weekend it's not our month!!). But if I was thinking rationally I'd probably say the same as you.

I had a day 21 progesterone test on Friday (which was actually a day 19 test because of the weekend) and my doc phoned the results through late afternoon saying they were 34.7 which showed I had either just ovulated or was ovulating. Problem is, ff says I was already 5dpo. Was ff wrong or should I be worried about my prog levels?

I think he just meant that your progesterone level falls in the normal post ovulation range. So you're good, I wouldn't worry :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->