Progesterone Levels

cjwilson80

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 6 weeks today. I had blood taken last Thursday and got the results this morning. They didn't do an HCG level so I don't know where I am with that by my progesterone level was at 18.2. I know this is well within normal range but I feel like it's a bit low. Anyone else have norma/low progesterone levels early in pregnancy?

I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that my level is ok.

sorry i haven't got a clue - hope someone can help

honestly i wouldn't have a clue but didn't want to read n run...

at 16dpo my progesterone was 37. So yours sounds fine i would think. I think anything over 10 is fine.

I found out I had low progesterone at 5 weeks. I was put on progesterone suppositories and had the dossage upped once since then. So far we are a little over 8 weeks and saw baby with heartbeat. Don't worry. :) You'll be fine.

Your progesterone is great dear :thumbup:

Mine was 9 .. yes 9! But with progesterone supplements I'm here in third tri with lil one kicking away :thumbup:

My progesterone level at 5 week 3 days was 17, hope that is normal :)

My progesterone after my BFP was 2.5 (yep you read right) but with suppositories and progesterone in oil shots by 6wks it went up to 28, so your at 18.2 with nothing - all will be well. Enjoy being preggo.

my experience:
mine was 8.0 at 4w3d was put on suppositories 100mg once a day. increased only to 9.2 at 4w6d then 13.68 at 6weeks. had scan at 6w2d which showed yolk sac and fetal pole with a flickering heartbeat so havent had blood checked since then. although i know it is still low i am confident it is rising slowly.

18.2 is perfectly average for where you are. i wouldnt worry about it!!
actually, you should feel lucky because high progesterone is what causes the yucky symptoms like MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->