Progesterone question (possibly tmi)

odelay770

Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone who is used to progesterone suppositories help me out? I'm 9dpo and I was having the standard creamy cm that accompanied them. Within the last day this has changed. Last night and once today I'm had some sort of watery cm at times, as though I wet myself (sorry to be graphic). Now I'm pretty dry, except for the white pill residue (again, sorry). Has anyone experienced this dryness? And could it be a good sign?

Thanks!

I went through it all, milky, wet, dry, creamy......you name it. For me it didn't turn out to be positive, but hopefully it is for you! All I know is this cycle I'm going to try and obsess less about everything because it drove me crazy last cycle. Good luck!!!

I'm using the vaginal progesterone gel and I was expecting cm to be creamy because of residue but it actually comes out clear through out the day.

Unfortunately for me I'm out. I had my first 30 day cycle; mine are usually very short so this is very unique for me. I'm a little worried about being pregnant though; the progesterone exhausted me to the point of needing constant naps and being unable to go to work one day. It was just ONE WEEK! Have a baby grow inside of you seems like it would be more than just exhausting for a week, you know? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->