Progesterone score & uterine lining

angelmum31

Reaction score
I am just starting my 4th cycle of clomid and have a few questions.

I had a 21 day progesterone test and my score was 168 (UK scale) which is a great result. The only problem I have is that my periods only last a day and a half so I am wondering whether I have a thin lining.

Is it possible to tell the thickness of my lining through my progesterone score or are they completely unrelated? I have been doing acupuncture for 3 months but so far haven't really seen an improvement in my periods.

My fertility clinic reckon we can afford to wait another few months before giving me the 10 day ultrasound to measure lining but I am wondering whether to push for it - even if its just for peace of mind...

Any advice greatly appreciated - and I am trying all the natural remedies such as eating brazil nuts and kiwis and drinking whole milk to thicken it - any other 'remedies' great appreciated!

Thanks x

Uterine lining is built up by estrogen before you ovulate, raspberry leaf tea or capsules can help ,also pomegranate juice can help thicken the uterine lining. progesterone score in the 2ww only shows you ovulated and is not related to uterine lining. I would definitely push for a 10 day U/S to check the lining.

Thanks ladies! My acupuncturist said I had to avoid rlt while on clomid? Advice greatly appreciated x

Thanks ladies! My acupuncturist said I had to avoid rlt while on clomid? Advice greatly appreciated x

If your on clomid ask your doctor for estrogen pills for the days between your last clomid pill and ovulation this will increase the uterine lining the best. RLT is fine as long as your not taking it on the days you take clomid. but you should also ask for a U/S because you dont want your lining too thin or too thick.

Thanks so much - I have some rlt so may start it on tuesday (when finished clomid) and give it a go this month! I think I am going to book in for the scan and see what happens - hopefully they will be able to fit me in this month - just need peace of mind really as my cycles were fine before my mc, however that was nearly a year ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->