Progesterone shots advise

Dizzy dolly

Reaction score
Hi girls got my first month down but I am so bruised now it's unreal does anyone have any advise to prevent bruising swelling at all? I'm alternating sides and pre warming the oil but apart from that I don't know what else to try another 6 weeks is going to be tough.

Why another 6 weeks? Are you pregnant?

Did your doctors give you the option of vaginal suppositories?

If you're having a lot of trouble with bruising and swelling the inserts may work far better for you. They're a bit messy, but completely painless.

Hi yeah I'm pregnant I'm on the shots because of my risk of ohss phoned the hosp and looks like allergic to new brand so getting the original meds sent. Thanks for your reply

Hi yeah I'm pregnant I'm on the shots because of my risk of ohss phoned the hosp and looks like allergic to new brand so getting the original meds sent. Thanks for your reply

This doesn't make any sense. I'm afraid you're confused or getting bad information.

How far along are you? If pregnancy has been confirmed you're no longer at risk of developing OHSS. OHSS develops only after retrieval. Progesterone doesn't prevent or treat OHSS

If you're allergic I understand switching brands I guess, but the suppositories are just as effective for supporting a pregnancy. There's no reason to continue the injectable form if your body continues to respond poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->