Progesterone, witch.....HELP!

nicky26

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm in the dreaded TWW and going out of my mind as have been TTC since 2008 and since then we have had 7 MCs and then nothing at all for nearly 2 years. (I have 1 DS and 1 DD from a previous relationship).

I had my progesterone levels checked 2 months ago and on day 19 they were 3.8 and day 21 they were 4.2 so the FS decided to put me on cyclogest 400mg twice daily.

I had my bloods checked on day 19 this month (I was on holiday on day 21) but the silly nurse messed up and checked my hcg levels (which naturally would be neg) I had a scan on day 10 of my cycle which showed I had a nice (but small due to early scan) egg forming and only one.

I got my bloods done on day 24 (and this time they did the right test) and my progesterone levels were a staggering 91!! I have having them repeated on day 29 just to compare.

I am due AF on day 29 (although since Dec '12' they have been all over the place). I am really hoping I will get my BFP this month as my day 24 levels were 91....I know that's not how it works but 91 is still mega high! .... wishful thinking maybe?!

I have had slight cramping which is out of the norm for me and feel nauseous but i'm not sure if that is due to the cyclogest or not??

Got a neg HPT today which has starting me thinking maybe the witch may show her face this month! :{

What you think with my levels etc ...... do you guys think I will have to face the witch or not?

I hate the waiting game and the not knowing ..... wish things were just simple!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"