Progression 9dpo onwards

Petzy

Reaction score
I got my long awaited BFP on Saturday (4 days ago) but I am not satisfied with my progression if you can even call it that. The first two FRER look lighter in my opinion due to fading since they are so dry now. I feel like all FRER look the same. With my last pregnancy and also with my son my lines got darker every day so I'm scared this one isn't sticking :( I'll test again tomorrow at 13dpo. Honest input is welcome please. I am going kinda nuts over here haven't even told DH because I'm scared it's pointless.

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpg
    IMG_1704.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 109
No idea why that's posting sideways ... UGH lol

10dpo and 12dpo is a nice progression. Doubling every 48hrs is whats important.

They certainly look like they're progressing to me. I think if you leave it a couple of days you would see more obvious progression since it can take up to three days to double

I still am not seeing significant progression. Guess all I can do is wait and see what happens and get blood work done if AF doesn't show. Here is today's photos

Attachments

• IMG_1713.jpg
    IMG_1713.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    IMG_1716.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 26
He's an every other day photo

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 44
They are looking fine hun, especially the every 2 days pic, the blue dye test is alot clearer and more defined and the frer is coming along nicely x

Thanks everyone , I'm getting blood work today and Friday so I guess we'll see :)

Looks like lovely progression when looked at the every other day!! Good luck with the blood tests! Hope they come back with great numbers!

You're comparing the progression with different tests. Looks good to me <3 Congrats x

How was the blood work? I am a bit concerned about progression, TBH, hope it works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->