Progression On FRER Curved?

mzjenc07

Reaction score
Have any of you done progression pics with first response curved? I took one yesterday at 9dpo and one today at 10dpo and they look the same to me :/ trying not to stress. the last time I was pregnant the first response tests were the older version. Do the new curved take longer to get darker? my strip tests are getting darker which makes me feel a bit better. I've had 4 miscarriages which is why I am nervous.

https://i63.tinypic.com/5bbfh0.jpg

Yes. I'd share but photo upload is still broken/too lazy to find my links haha. You won't see much day to day difference. But it is way more obvious when you compare every other day (hcg takes 2-3 days to double). Congrats!

Also my lines didn't match until 15dpo and wasn't darker until 17, and I had twins with a doubling speed of 27 hours haha

Definitely looks like a BFP. You should see progression over the next few days :)

Yes. I'd share but photo upload is still broken/too lazy to find my links haha. You won't see much day to day difference. But it is way more obvious when you compare every other day (hcg takes 2-3 days to double). Congrats!

Also my lines didn't match until 15dpo and wasn't darker until 17, and I had twins with a doubling speed of 27 hours haha

Thank you!!! congrats to you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"