Progression pics! Is it ok??

Tarabay

Mammy to a lovely boy! :)
Reaction score
Hi!

Can anyone tell me is this progression ok?! I'm super worried because of having previous miscarriages, the last time I had a successful pregnancy my lines were very dark!
The first is Saturday evening at 9pm
The second is Sunday evening 7pm
The third Monday day morning FMU

I also got a bfp 1-2 weeks on CBD today (monday)

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-01/A8BAA348-4911-4025-BE75-C5236DC8366B_zpsjbm4n8ul.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Your progression looks fantastic. Congratulations!

Looks great. Not to freak you out, but I almost wonder if your lines are getting that dark with less than 24hours in between that you might be carrying multiples. Not a guarantee, I had high hcg with a singleton once. Congrats!

That is excellent progression! Looks like a very sticky bean. :)

Thanks everyone! I was so concerned about the bottom two, I don't think there was much difference in them! I haven't tested since (no tests left and I really wanted to leave it at least 24 hours! So scared!!!
Omg dobbyflower really??? I actually thought the lines were quite faint!!! I'm praying that whatever is in there is nice and comfy and not moving!! :)
Thank you all xx

Ok so I'm getting a wee bit worried!
There doesn't seem to be a massive darkness on recent test! And my CBD is still saying 1-2! I broke it open and the lines are not as dark as yesterday?? What are your honest opinions please??

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/CAB5FC38-4B36-4291-9477-016CE6415314_zpsqfxhqxgf.jpg

Is that bottom test ok? It was from this afternoon at 4pm and the one above was yesterday morning! So 34hours!!

Im no expert on progression, but the last test definitely looks darker than the one above. And they all look like they they have got darker.

I would be happy with that. Must be hard if you have had previous losses though try not to stress too much. Good luck hun x

Agreed if you want to see a true dark progression you need to soace your tests out by 2-3 days. Also, I notice fmu frets are lighter/about the same as the previous nights. Not sure what dpo you are, but those are solid lines. My high singleton was high (2-3 weeks ahead hcg) but doubled every 48-72. My twins though doubled every 30ish. Those lines are clearly darker to me, and you are testing every 12 hours? I only did a progression with my last vanishing twin though. But without an u/s can't say/ apparently most pregnancies start as twins

I found it was best to compare the tests as the must recent one dried. If they're all dry it gives you a better idea. But I second the others, space them out every 48hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->