progression pregnancy tests

elena626

Reaction score
Hi
I've been testing from 10-16dpo and since 15dpo my tests aren't getting any darker. My beta at 10dpo was 9, at 13dpo 106 but I'm still worried about the tests:s
Do the internet cheapies get darker a lot? With my previous pregnancy they didn't darken after 16dpo but they were a bit darker than mine now.

Attachments

• 2014-12-07 11_opt.jpg
    2014-12-07 11_opt.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 30
Internet cheapies are notoriously CRAP at darkening quickly. I think I was 20dpo when my test line was finally as dark as my control line.

I was incredibly paranoid so was out buying expensive tests to supplement my cheapies (hence totally negating the point of buying cheapies!!!) and was getting a good dark line on a First Response when my internet tests were still a pathetically weak shade of pink.

Why keep testing? You got your positives! Let the doctor take over. :)

Also, I have seen MANY posts from people freaking out that their tests got more faint again because of the hook effect. Their hcg got so high that the test didn't know what to do with it and started getting lighter and lighter.

Stop testing! :)

I took 4 tests on 18 or 19 dpo, and they were all lighter than yours (Wondflo test). You had to hold them up to the light, squint, and you could just barely see the line. It was on a Friday, and on Sunday I went and got a digital test and got 1-2 weeks pregnant. Eventually got a Gift Response and the testing line came out darker than the control.

Last time I got pregnant I tested till maybe 16dpo? Line was almost as dark as control. This time I have darkening FRER lines but still bfn on ICs even at 14dpo! They are just rubbish.

I would say stop testing. You HCG lvl is fine, you don't need tests. You are pregnant and the color of the line on the test cannot say anything about your pregnancy. The color depends on so many things and it actually can be negative again if the HCG too high for them in your body

Some woman never gets dark live and have fully developed healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->