Progression question

Gretaa

Reaction score
Hi girls, do you think this progression is good? I don't know how many dpo I am but extremely worried as I had an early mc back in June.
TIA

Attachments

• Enlight1.jpg
    Enlight1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 30
Looks fantastic to me!! So clear in the second pic :D fingers crossed for you hun x

Thank you, girls! I really hope it's a sticky one this time x

Like good, congratulations!
Sending lots of sticky baby dust
xx

Looks great, congratulations!

Agreed in the thumbnail I can't really see the line in pic one but I can clearly see it in pic 2. And when I click on it I see both clearly but the bottom is darker fxed for your sticky bean :)

Looks great! And it's definitely darker! You must be pretty early though. What made you want to test? Or was it just for the sake of POAS lol

Those are really beautiful lines! Congrats and sending lots of sticky bean dust your way :)

Thank you all :) I did a DIGI today and got 2-3 weeks which is approximately right. I'll be seeing a doctor on Monday for an early scan due to my tendency to miscarry :/

Looks great! And it's definitely darker! You must be pretty early though. What made you want to test? Or was it just for the sake of POAS lol

I had a feeling I might be pregnant as I was constipated two days in a row and I rarely ever am, took one test last Thursday - BFN. The following morning I couldn't shake the feeling I was pregnant - did a frer with FMU and boom - faintest BFP :)

Thank you all :) I did a DIGI today and got 2-3 weeks which is approximately right. I'll be seeing a doctor on Monday for an early scan due to my tendency to miscarry :/

I had a feeling I might be pregnant as I was constipated two days in a row and I rarely ever am, took one test last Thursday - BFN. The following morning I couldn't shake the feeling I was pregnant - did a frer with FMU and boom - faintest BFP :)

Lol thats funny. When you know, you know! I was the same way this time. I just knew.

shouldn't the line have to be darker than the control by this point? I'm worried sick that the tests aren't getting even darker :/ clear blue digi still said 2-3 weeks yesterday. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0894.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi,chick well I think your last 2 tests dated 23rd look darker the smu deffo looks darker to me than the fmu so that's good ,don't forget we are all different in how much hcg we produce on each pregnancy there is a wide range of (normal) also I have heard of some women not getting a 3+ at 5+4 etc but then a day or two later it pops up digis sent great I had a 3+ around 5+1 to 5+2 in most of my pregnancys then this time it was more 5+4 5+5 can't quite remember so I thought maybe I'm not as far as I thought so put myself back 3 or 4 days went for a scan at what I thought was 8+4 possibly to find actually I was bang on dates from lmp at 9+1 so that's how I then knew digital was just (late ) picking it up,I've also had a 3+ for it to go down to 2-3 and back up again try not to worry about the digi chick,your tests have deffo got darker,none of us have any guarantees I have a few mmc and what will b will b and we can't change that but at the moment just chill in the fact at the moment all looks good.congrats btw xx

Thank you so much for your reply, I honestly feel a tad better now but can't help and stress over it :/ Seeing a doc tomorrow so hope he gives me an early scan soon and then I'll be able to relax just a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->