Progression

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
La la la la laaaaa :dohh: obsessing over my Wondfo progression while I wait for my second beta date (tomorrow) to roll around. ](*,)

Little concerned because my last test on 10 DPO is darker than most of my 11 DPO tests, but my 12 DPO FMU test seems darker than everything so far, so I'm a little relieved. Anyone else still tracking progression?

x

PS. I know line darkness just indicates overall progression, and is not quantitative, but I do believe in progressions as a rough indicator of progress. I know a lot of people think they are a waste of time, but line darkness has been well correlated with betas for me in previous pregnancies so I do think there is some science to it.

PSS. I *will* stop testing once I get my second beta back! :)

Attachments

• IMG_9843.jpg
    IMG_9843.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 62
I'd say they look fine :) good lines on a cheapie for 11dpo mine were squinters at 11dpo. Congratulations:)

Thanks! I've heard the ICs are the worst for progressions because they are so unreliable, but I can't afford enough of any other kinds of tests to do progressions with them

My cousin said she had a Wondfo squinter at 11 DPO as you did, and her beta was 160!!!!! With a squinter!!!

Commenting to follow so I will have this thread in my subscriptions so I can post my progression for you when my tablet charges lol I will edit this comment with a pic

Here was my Wondfo progression with DS2. As you can see, my tests fluctuated a lot between 8-11 dpo. I think it's totally normal with the cheapies. :flower:

Attachments

• Progression.JPG
    Progression.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 20
Ooo thanks spiffy. I think my Wondfo progression with DS had quite a bit of bouncing around too (light-dark-light) between 9-11 DPO so I think you're right. I guess that's the downside of how sensitive they are--they pick up tiny fluctuations?

Mine too. This was at 4 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
I'm going for my second blood draw in 2.5 hours. Pretty nervous, tests are still progressing but today's FRER line looks wonky so I've managed to find a way to freak out about that :wacko:

Oh well! That FRER was officially my last pregnancy test haha. No more $$ on pregnancy tests.

Whatever today's beta is, I'm just going to have to live with that until/if I see a <3

x

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(3).jpg
    FullSizeRender(3).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 13
FRER line looks okay to me? Hope all is looking well for you today!

i'm going for my second blood draw in 2.5 hours. Pretty nervous, tests are still progressing but today's frer line looks wonky so i've managed to find a way to freak out about that :wacko:

Oh well! That frer was officially my last pregnancy test haha. No more $$ on pregnancy tests.

Whatever today's beta is, i'm just going to have to live with that until/if i see a <3

x

nice lines!

Beta #2 is 138! Quadrupled in 48 hours so I'm happy about that--same thing happened with DS!

Finally reached the day my period is due, and it's been a rollercoaster one for me. So I know I wasn't supposed to take anymore tests but yeah, that was never going to happen.

Yesterday mid-day all my symptoms seem to have disappeared so I ran out and got some $ Tree tests. I took two, and both were lighter than the FRERs I'd taken the previous day. I thought hmm, maybe just different test sensitivity, so I'll just focus on progression between $ tree tests rather than comparing individual tests to my FRERs. Woke up to horrible cramps at 2:30am and POASed. Still no symptoms, feared for the worse, had a little bit of crying because the $ tree tests were very obviously getting lighter among themselves over a 24-hour period.

Ran out and got more FRERs and they are darker than they were on Wednesday, so I'm not sure what's going on. I still need to see a progression in my FRERs before I'll believe that I'm out of the woods, but the idea that I could have test line darker than control on FRERs while getting faint lines on $ Tree tests is quite surprising. FRERs and $ store tests have the same advertised sensitivity--25 miU/mL.

https://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo36/winterwindow/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps8t2usm79.jpg

I think you're only stressing yourself out at this point by worrying over your tests. You have great betas, so just focus on that, because they're way more reliable than stupid tests. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->