prolactin and time between IVF and FET

bballbaby

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone ever experienced slightly elevated prolactin levels. What did your RE recommend?

I just had a failed IVF cycle and wonder if that has played a role in messing up my prolactin hormone. I was told this has to be under control before moving on to the FET cycle. How long did it take you to get normal hormones and cycles following a failed IVF cycle? Thanks :flower:

I had slightly elevated prolactin levels. It was normal but towards higher normal. I tested it on CD3 before starting IVF and doc put me on cabgolin tablets once a week for 6 weeks. Am still taking the tabs and am now PUPO. Havent checked the level again though but doc feels the med is enough to keep it in check.

xxx

I had slightly elevated prolactin levels. It was normal but towards higher normal. I tested it on CD3 before starting IVF and doc put me on cabgolin tablets once a week for 6 weeks. Am still taking the tabs and am now PUPO. Havent checked the level again though but doc feels the med is enough to keep it in check.

xxx

thanks so much for your note - congrats on being PUPO!! :) I haven't heard of those tablets but assume that is what they may try next if my #'s don't drop before the FET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"