proMatris pregnancy test strips (from amazon)

chimmi

Reaction score
Hi, I found a pack of these strips which i ordered ages ago (still in date) my period is now 5 days late which has never happened before, I have been using these tests every time i pee since yesterday and they are all deffo negative, ive been reading the reviews on amazon - mixed reviews, some say picked up positive from BEFORE missed period, others say they used them for days after period was late and negative, they tested with other brands which showed positive..

anyone used them - have any feedback!?

I have never even heard of them. I use the Wondfo's they are pretty good. Wondfo makes a early detection strip too that is super sensitive, but I just buy the regular one's. They seem to work for me. Maybe the one's you got are just really cheap? You never know about those strips, some are really crappy.

yeah thanks, I am sure they are correct and i am not pregnant, but i just cant trust them! they are so cheap(!) and look cheap too, how can they work!

ive ordered a FRER to be delivered friday with my food shop (haha) so if AF isnt here by then i will use that!

thanks for reply (i had never heard of them before either)

yeah thanks, I am sure they are correct and i am not pregnant, but i just cant trust them! they are so cheap(!) and look cheap too, how can they work!

ive ordered a FRER to be delivered friday with my food shop (haha) so if AF isnt here by then i will use that!

thanks for reply (i had never heard of them before either)

your welcome, sorry I couldn't be of more help, there are so many different kinds of strips out there, it's hard to tell which one's you can trust, I did a lot of researching and things before I decided on one to buy. and the wondfo's ended up working for me pretty well, so I'm going to stick with them. I hope you can find some that work for you.

it is a wondfo i think? the simple tiny strip thing you dip in pee?

it is a wondfo i think? the simple tiny strip thing you dip in pee?

if you type in Wondfo on Amazon it should bring them up for you, you can buy them in packages, where you can get like 50 ovulation and 10 pregnancy for like 20 bucks, This is the multi pack I buy all the time. not sure if they are the same one's you have. there are a lot of different strips, some are counterfiet, some are just cheap, but there are some strips out there that work pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulat...394599&sr=8-7&keywords=pregnancy+tests+wondfo

you can also go to Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com they have really good OPK's and pregnancy tests strips. They also sell a lot of other things to help you conceive.

yeah it's the same thing, I used the ovulation ones before and never got a positive, used a digital clearblue ovulation kit and got a smiley face the first time i used it!

yeah it's the same thing, I used the ovulation ones before and never got a positive, used a digital clearblue ovulation kit and got a smiley face the first time i used it!

yeah, they have mixed reviews. sometimes they work sometimes they don't. I guess it all depends on your body and how strong your hormones are. but the strips work for me, so I would rather spend the 20 instead of 50 for the digital one's :laugh2: But if the digital one's work better for you, I would just go with those. I think you can buy just the replacement sticks for the digital device after you buy it right?

yeah i think you just buy more sticks to put in the test, i havent bought any more since..
kind of given up with trying to find out when i ovulate etc as i feel theres no point at the moment (weve been referred for fertility tests - both of us for scans etc)

yeah i think you just buy more sticks to put in the test, i havent bought any more since..
kind of given up with trying to find out when i ovulate etc as i feel theres no point at the moment (weve been referred for fertility tests - both of us for scans etc)

ahh ok. Well I wish the best of luck to you both. Me and DH are going to start taking that multivitamin called Fertilaid, they also make other vitamins called CountBoost and Ovuboost that you can take with the other vitamin, that help with egg quality and ovulation, and help with sperm count. They have pretty good reviews, at this point i'm willing to try anything. It's been 2 long years of TTC, also getting Pre Seed and a menstrual cup to use right after intercourse to keep every inside. also tracking Basal Temp. Everything is kinda driving me a little nuts though, I feel like maybe I am being a little over compulsive with all of this, but oh well :laugh2: I really hope your Dr visit goes well and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! :happydance:

ahh good luck to you too :)
weve been trying for #1 for about 18 months now, never had any luck
went to docs 2 months ago and they sent hubby for SA and I had blood tests done, my tests were fine, but hubs sperm count was "abnormally low" (only 7 sperm!)
they think he has a blockage, so are referring him for ultrasound then he probs needs an operation, and they want to do scans and tests on me as well just incase!

the doc said not to give up though as there are still sperm..

who knows, will wait and see :)

good luck to you!

ahh good luck to you too :)
weve been trying for #1 for about 18 months now, never had any luck
went to docs 2 months ago and they sent hubby for SA and I had blood tests done, my tests were fine, but hubs sperm count was "abnormally low" (only 7 sperm!)
they think he has a blockage, so are referring him for ultrasound then he probs needs an operation, and they want to do scans and tests on me as well just incase!

the doc said not to give up though as there are still sperm..

who knows, will wait and see :)

good luck to you!

aww, thanks! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back