Promised OH not to test till 12th, going batty! Come obsess with me?

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I just really need somewhere to write this down :wacko:
As it says in the title, I promised hubby I wouldn't test until my period is due which is tomorrow, 12dpo. We both find it really hard when I test super early, partly because I always get false positives :dohh:
Even though it's probably better for us if I don't spend lots of money on tests and get obsessed with squinting at lines at 7dpo, without it I feel soo fidgity, the wait is even longer :coffee: Anyone else trying to hold off? Or just testing tomorrow so we can together?? :happydance:

I can't help symptom spotting :blush: so here's the list so far: Quite crampy from 9dpo, more headaches than usual and light sensitivity, nipples are sore and I can squeeze a little breastmilk out even though I stopped feeding six months ago (probably normal but I don't think I could before), today I've had nausea and indigestion quite badly but want to eat a lot anyway. Cervix feels hard and closed with creamy cm and I don't think it's low.
There have been lots of times where I have had similar symptoms and been wrong though so I'm really trying to ignore it all, tomorrow can't come quick enough.

Awww not long to wait... just one more day!
I would have caved by now!! Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->