PROOF opks are NOT reliable as HPTs!

Wishing89

Mama to one beautiful DS
Reaction score
Hey ladies, this is for all the POAS addicts (or anyone who tries to use opks as HPTs really!

4 months ago AF was a couple of days late so after hearing opks would turn positive if pregnant I decided what the heck this is all I have and if its positive then I might buy a pregnancy test. Within seconds I had myself a positive opk!! So I raced to the shops and bought a pack of FRER tests. Got home and bang! Positive!! I thought okay it's true opks must always be positive when pregnant right? WRONG! Unfortunately two weeks later I miscarried.

Now fast forward to November. AF late again. Stupid witch. Again I only had opks handy so sure enough away I test. NEGATIVE for days. Not even a whiff of a second line. So I mustn't be pregnant right? WRONG again. I picked up another pack of FRER in the groceries and though no way I can be pregnant the opks are negative. Well within 30 seconds I had myself a very positive pregnancy test! Wha??? So I have attached a pic with the FRER on the top and opk on the bottom.

Crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
You misunderstand - sometimes OPKs can detect pregnancy, not always! Congrats though! That is a super positive! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->