• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pros, irregular periods but only spotting

Tjazzy2720

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

So, my periods are extremely irregular, and have been since I got on impalanon in 2009...I stopped all birth control in 2012. have no clue when they are suppose to happen, but when they do I get every pms symptom and my periods are rather heavy. My periods went a typical 30 days in August of last year by the grace of God, but at the beginning of this year I have had 45 day cycle, 28 day cycle, 75 days cycle, etc. I've been diagnosed with pcos and have two children, my youngest is 6. I TTC for years after him but it just never happened. So we gave up completely.

We recently moved at the beginning of April and around the 7th I got a period that lasted about 5 days. Nothing unusual about that. Strangely, on the 10th, I felt crampy so I ran and put a tampon in cause I thought it was coming full force. When I woke up the next day there was a drop of brown discharge and nothing else. I felt like maybe it was just being slow, so I put another one in and went to work. When I pulled that one out during a bathroom break, only a spot as well. That night I felt more cramping, I put my finger inside to check my cervix, and there was darker blood. I put another tampon in. The next morning, there was nothing but brown blood and cm on it. The blood was not enough to soak even half of a light tampon, just the tip. No more blood after.

I have some cramping after sex, been angry at my hubby for stupid things, and really tired. Not other pregnancy symptoms. I really don't want to jump to conclusion like every other period that didn't come on time.

Are there any other women who've experienced this with pcos? Could it have been implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"