Prostitutes....

KX

Reaction score
The other 2 have been found dead now :shock: It's terrible :twisted:

What do you all think?

1 or 2 people committing the murders?
Will there be more killings?

SarahnBraydon you better be careful huni, ur an Ipswich lass :D

It's absolutely dreadful. I cannot believe it's happening.

I read something in the news that said that they're worried that whoever is doing it, may get a distorted sense of reality and think that any woman alone on the street at night is a prostitute. It seems that no woman round there is safe. Be careful Sarah.

Doesn't this remind you of the Yorkshire Ripper though?

Horrible, horrible. They need to catch this nutter ASAP.

They said its the worst they've ever dealt with as its been 5 bodies in 10 days whereas any previous "serial" killer left it a couple of weeks apart.

It's such a shame :cry:

Helen said:

I thought of the yorkshire ripper.....makes your skin crawl don't it....the sooner he is caught the better! x

No clues either! 5 dead ...

Guy is pretty sharp not to leave clues - I mean how hard is that in todays time? Sick twisted fuck I hope he slips up soon!

Tam said:
Helen said:

I thought of the yorkshire ripper.....makes your skin crawl don't it....the sooner he is caught the better! x

i thought this too when i saw it on the newws it sent a shiver down my spine

actually im colchester but spend half my life in ipswich
i cant believe all this is happening 20 mins down the road my dad has stopped me from even walking the dog alone!
im ment to be going to ipswich tomoz but dad really dont want me to so i dont think ill be going

and altho at the moment its prostitutes this bloke or person is so sick he could at anytime change his mind and just get anybody

this is the first i have heard of it :?

i live in my own happy lil world. i dont watch the news.

any one got a link so i can get up to date?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6173633.stm :D

god thats awfull.

i see so many prostitutes round a area by me. even in the coldest weather they are out.

i do hope the prostitutes in ipswitch take on board what the police are saying and stay of the streets.

its so scary. what crazy person is on the loose right now

OMG this is so sad. I really hope this person is caught very soon and that these women are given extra protection. Not sure if legalising brothels is the answer but something needs to be done :(

I think that if he is so intent on killing he may simply move the area a little wider rather than change his victim type.

I think unless you walk the streets pulling tricks you should be safe enough.

He does seem to be quite smart, the worst thing is, the smartest thing now would be to stop for a few weeks and wait for the Police hunt to die down and the Druggie Prostitutes to venture back on the streets.

I dout they'll learn, it's drug and alcohol money they're after so if you need a fix you need to work.....

Very difficult times in Ipswich and I feel for the area.

My Bessie Mate lived in Ipswich for 5 years now in Cambridge so I know the area's they're on about.

ImTheDaddy said:
I think that if he is so intent on killing he may simply move the area a little wider rather than change his victim type.

I think unless you walk the streets pulling tricks you should be safe enough.

He does seem to be quite smart, the worst thing is, the smartest thing now would be to stop for a few weeks and wait for the Police hunt to die down and the Druggie Prostitutes to venture back on the streets.

I dout they'll learn, it's drug and alcohol money they're after so if you need a fix you need to work.....

Very difficult times in Ipswich and I feel for the area.

My Bessie Mate lived in Ipswich for 5 years now in Cambridge so I know the area's they're on about.

Peter Sutcliffe originally targeted prostitutes but also attacked non-prostitutes, the first being Jayne McDonald. Everyone should be taking precautions, and be sensible about their personal safety.

I don't think its about prostitutes learning, more of people being aware that these women are in danger. For some this is the only way they know of getting money. I hope that no-one else gets hurt.

I am locking my doors in my house even in day time,I have even gone out at night to pick my friends up from pubs as I dont want them walking home.

My husband isnt letting me out on my own but I keep saying is he going to go for a waddling preggie woman but all the same am taking precautions......is such a terrible sad atmosphere round here,i even drove past Levington that very road when they must have been lying there,I feel so bad for the poor girls family.

My sister was a heroin addict and it is so hard to break the habit that the poor girls have to work to get what they need,I wish the police could provide what the girls need until this blows over and he is caught so they wont have to go out and work the streets.

I personally think he will be after anyone soon,as these murders are getting too presumptious in profiling him and the police quite rightly are jumping to conclusions.

So,so sad.
Bex

this is awful, very scary the poor friends and familys of these girls :(
I do hope they catch him/them soon!
xx

Aw, did you hear that one of the girls that got murdered was 12 weeks PG? :( Her family didn't know until after she'd died. How tragic.

Helen said:
Aw, did you hear that one of the girls that got murdered was 12 weeks PG? :( Her family didn't know until after she'd died. How tragic.

I don't know where my heads at-I just heard it on the news for the first time tonight that she was pregnant. How awful :cry:

:| can't even bring myself to type the rigth words

:|

Looks like they have the guy. Thank God.

The BBC have an interview with him where he's saying he knows the girls and was encouraging them to speak to the police. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

He totally disgusts me. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->